Under ideal conditions, cooked food can be stored in the fridge for a few days. If you want to keep cooked food longer, freeze the food immediately after cooling in the fridge. Avoid giving food containing raw eggs to pregnant women, young children, elderly people and anyone with a chronic illness.
- Bugs Bunny Carrot Chase is a vertically scrolling puzzle game where you must help Bugs Bunny collect as many carrots as he can while avoiding dangers along his path.
- Powerpuff Girls Morning Mix-Up is a morning routine game where players must remember the order characters perform their bathroom routines like showering and brushing their teeth.
- The volume offers a fascinating account of how tensions between education and entertainment played out in various national settings as food and cooking TV mediated viewer taste.
- This game is sort of a lower fidelity analog to the Super Nintendo game Out To Lunch.
- Cook foods made from eggs such as omelettes and baked egg custards thoroughly.
This game is somewhat fast paced, making it good for fifth to sixth grade. Chocolate Shop is a candy store simulator where players give customers menus, make their custom chocolate selections, deliver them, then pick up the change. As you progress through the game you invest in expanding your product range, offering a wider collection of items for sale from various machines.
Fresh From Florida Tomatoes
Old Macdonld Farm Adventure is a simple clicker game for young children. The game showcases farm animals on a farm and the ability to shift between day and night. These games help familiarize students with farms, farming, plants and animals to help understand where our food comes from. These games can give students a small taste of what it is like to work in the kitchen.
Candy Blast is a 30-stage match 3 in a row game where players have a limited number of moves to make the quota. Make longer matches to earn power ups & finish with many moves remaining to boost your score and earn a 3-star rating on each stage. Fast Fruit is a simple food slicing game where you must avoid the rocks. Play in timed or untimed mode and see how many fruits, vegetables and other foods you can slice before you run out of time or lives. Fruit Boom is a fruit slicing game where players must slice fruits while avoiding bombs. The game helps players work on hand eye coordination while offering a timed play mode and an option with no time limits.
Horace vs Cheese
Ingredients must be added from bottom to top to stack them in the correct order. This game is simple enough that second or third graders might like it, but older students may find this game repetitive. Egg Go is a simple game which has children sort bad green eggs from good white eggs to cook and nearly hatched eggs where chicks will soon be born. This game has beautiful graphics though is quite simple, making it a good fit for first to second grade students.Tags: cooking, lessons