You can move items from any location to any other location on the board. The game contains 4 different power ups to help you reach the level goals. Supermarket Numbers is an arithmetic practice game where students aim to complete equations which solve to the target sum. In early levels you practice addition and subtraction, then as you advance the game adds in multiplication and division on later levels. On the first level the playing field is stationary, while on subsequent levels the tiles may fill in another direction like downward or upward.
- Bugs Bunny Carrot Crisis is a carrot harvesting game where you help Bugs Bunny grab as many carrots as he can without being spotted by Yosemite Sam.
- At first glance, it may seem that eating at a fast food restaurant is less expensive than making a home-cooked meal.
- Holland’s guests come from all walks of life — chefs, athletes, activists, artists, etc. but each has a unique connection to food and a story worth telling.
- That means replacing processed food with real food whenever possible and eating plenty of vegetables and healthy sources of protein.
- These games help students differentiate healthy foods versus unhealthy foods.
- Candy Cane Hit is a holiday themed game patterned after the popular mobile knife throwing games.
Donut Slam Dunk is a donut catching game where you time cutting a string to get the donut to fall into a donut box or ricochet off a wall into it. Collect coins to buy power up springs and magnets to maximize your score. DC Super Hero Girls Food Fight is a cute food fighting game where you choose which super hero you want to play.
Tom & Jerry Chocolate Chase
Play through 10 stages trying to replicate the examples as precisely as you can. On the first stage you need to make 6 examples & the number of pizzas you must make increases as you progress through the game. The Boiled Eggs has players boil eggs in multiple different pots at the same time by tracking the temperature of different pots and adjusting it as needed. This game is quite simple, but shows how a person working in a kitchen may need to keep track of many things at once during hectic periods. The escalating level of difficulty from one burner to six burners would make this game appealing to all ages. Food Count is a simple math game where students learn to count and add by counting food items.
Therefore, wherever possible, try to cook food at the event rather than pre-cooking it. Describes links between nutrition and health, including obesity. Identifies links between nutrition and health, including obesity. King Bacon vs the Vegans is a 10-stage food fight game where you play as vegans fighting off King Bacon’s minion.
Get nutritional advice and recipes
Make sure that you have enough refrigerator space to store them safely as they may take up a lot of room. Cooked food and other food that is ready to eat, such as salads, should always be placed on clean and dry serving dishes. Try to use tongs and other utensils when preparing food that will not be cooked before it is eaten, such as salads and sandwiches. You may prefer to wear gloves, but remember that they should be used for one task only . Before preparing food, make sure that hands, clothes, equipment and kitchen surfaces are clean.Tags: cooking